How to set up Paymentwall
To connect Paymentwall with your Buycraft simply follow the steps below.
STEP 1: SET UP A PAYMENTWALL ACCOUNT WITH BUYCRAFT CONNECT BUTTON
- Go to Paymentwall's Minecraft Donation Plugin page.
- Click "Integrate Minecraft Donations", you will be taken to the end of the page, click "Buycraft".
- You will be taken to Paymentwall Account Registration Page. Sign Up if you don't have an account or Sign In if you already have one. When you Sign Up, use your Buycraft donation page for the Website URL field (e.g. https://example.buycraft.net).
- You will be taken to your merchant area page with your project already set up (a new project will be created if you had an account before).
STEP 2: CONNECT BUYCRAFT AND PAYMENTWALL
- Inside of your Paymentwall Merchant Account go to "My Projects" tab on the left navigation bar.
- Copy the Project Key and Secret Key from the Project Details into your Buycraft payment settings.
STEP 3: GO LIVE!
- In Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects, click the "Submit for Review" button next to your project.
- In the Pop Up, review the instructions and integration steps, then click Yes.
- Provide a link to the Buycraft server [yourdomain.buycraft.net] in "Widget Instructions" (the first text field) field and provide a test account [id: pwtest, password: pwtest] for Integration team. Click Yes.
- You project status will be set Live and you can start accepting payments from your users.
In case of any issues, please feel free to email [email protected]
If needed the Pingback URL for Paymentwall is: https://www.buycraft.net/ipn/paymentwall