G2A pay is a gateway which supports multiple gateways including Card, iDeal, Paysafecard, Pagseguro and more.
Create A G2A Pay Account
To get started you first need to create an account on G2A Pay.
Once you have created an account on G2A pay you need to fill out your details on the following link which is specialised for Tebex Store operators. If the word Buycraft is mentioned, this is referring to Tebex (Buycraft was our old brand name).
Within a couple of days you will be contacted by G2A’s Sales Representative who will guide you through verifying your business and personal information.
Once you have setup your G2A account with a sales representative you can continue on to the next steps.
- Login to your G2A Pay account and go to Merchant Tab > Settings.
- Click Add New Store and enter your name and description.
- After clicking Add you will be required to enter more information about your business.
- Click Save.
- Enter the IPN URL of https://www.buycraft.net/ipn/g2a.
- Enter a Secret and API Hash - remember these as you will need them for later. Ensure they are random and do not give them to anyone.
- Click Save.
Your G2A Pay account will now be verified by their team and once you are accepted you will be able to move on to the next steps.
Setup G2A Pay On Your Tebex Store
- Go to Payments > Payment Gateways in your Tebex Control Panel.
- Click Create Payment Gateway.
- Click the Create G2A Pay Gateway button.
- Enter the following options:
- G2A Pay Account Email - Enter the email address of your G2A account.
- Secret - Enter the secret from previous setup steps.
- API Hash - Enter the api hash from previous setup steps.
Once you have entered the above information, click create, and G2A Pay will now be usable on your webstore. Phew!