Paymentwall is a great gateway which allows you to support hundreds of payment options under one account.
Create A Paymentwall Account
To get started you first need to create a Paymentwall account via the button below.
Once you have created your Paymentwall account you need to follow these steps:
- In the Paymentwall Merchant Control Panel, go to My Projects.
- Copy the Project Key and Secret Key from the Project Details section and note these down for use later in the setup process.
- Click the Submit For Review button.
- In the pop up, review the instructions and integration steps and then click Yes.
- Provide a link to your Tebex Store (For example your webstore URL) in the Widget Instructions section.
- Provide a test account in the Widget instructions section with the username of pwtest and the password of pwtest. Click Yes.
- Your project status will then be set to Live and your Paymentwall account will be ready for use.
Setup Paymentwall On Your Tebex Store
- Go to Payments > Payment Gateways.
- Click Create Payment Gateway.
- Click the Create Paymentwall Gateway button.
- Enter the following options on that page:
- Project Key - Enter the project key you noted down from previous instructions.
- Project Secret - Enter the project secret you noted down from previous instructions.
Once you have entered the information above, click create, and Paymentwall will be live on your webstore.
If required, the Pingback URL for Paymentwall is as follows:
If you have any issues with setting up Paymentwall you can contact their support team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.