Skrill is an e-wallet gateway which supports the processing of card payments for your webstore.
Create A Skrill Account
To get started with accepting Skrill on your webstore you first need to create an account.
After verifying your account you will need to find your Secret Word by going to Settings > Developer Settings in your Skrill Account. Note this down as you will need it for later.
Setup Skrill On Your Tebex Store
- Go to Payments > Payment Gateways in the Tebex Control Panel.
- Click Create Payment Gateway.
- Click the Create Skrill Gateway button.
- Enter the following options:
- Skrill Account Email - Enter the email of your Skrill account.
- Skrill Secret Word - Enter the secret word you previously noted down.
Once you have entered all the information required, click create, and Skrill will now be usable on your webstore.