Sometimes its useful to resend commands once they've already been executed on your server. This might be due to a data loss or a reset of your server. We make it easy for you to do this.
Resend Commands For A Single Payment
If you would like to resend the commands for just a single payment, go to the payment you want to resend and scroll to the commands section. Click the Resend Commands button and follow the instructions given on that page.
Resending Commands For Multiple Payments
If you would like to resend commands for all (or some of) your payments you can do so by following these steps.
- Go to Commands > Resend Commands.
- Click Resend Commands.
- Enter the following options:
- Start Date - Only resend commands in payments after this date.
- End Date - Only resend commands in payments before this date.
- Payment Statuses - Only resend commands which have these selected statuses.
- Resend Type - Additional filter options which allow you to only resend commands for packages which match a certain criteria.
Once you have entered the options above, click resend. The commands will now be added to a queue and we will start to resend the commands which match your filters.
We limit how many payments you can resend in one operation by which plan you are subscribed to. The limits for each plan are displayed on the right hand side of the resend commands page.