If you've just created a package and you want to test it out, or you want to give a player a package without them having to pay for it, you can do just that by creating a manual payment. To create a manual payment:
- Go to Payments.
- Click Create A Manual Payment.
- Enter the username of the player you want to give to package to.
- Enter an optional price (This won't affect your statistics and won't charge the player).
- Enter an optional note of why you are creating this manual payment.
- Select the packages you want to include in this payment and give to the user.
- Click Create.
The user will now receive these packages within the next few minutes in game.