Creating a custom page on your webstore allows you to add any content you'd like. They're just like how categories appear, however instead of packages being listed, we instead allow you to enter text instead.
To create a page on your webstore:
- Go to Webstore > Pages.
- Click Create Your First Page.
- Enter the following options:
- Page Title - This is what will appear in the title of your new page.
- Page Slug - This is how the URL will appear in the browser (e.g. /mycustompage).
- Page Content - This is the text area which will be the main content of your new page. You can use the WYSIWYG editor to customise the content to however you like.
Once you have entered the above options, click create, and your page will now be listed on your webstore. Go check it out!