If the country which your company is based in requires you to charge tax to your customers (Such as the VAT MOSS scheme), you can easily setup country or state specific tax rates using Tebex Store.
How To Create A Tax Rate
- Go to Payments > Taxes.
- Click Create Your First Tax Rate.
- Enter the following options:
- Name - The name of the tax (e.g. VAT).
- Percentage - The rate of this tax (e.g. 20%).
- Country - The country this tax rate should apply to.
- State / Region - The state within this country that this tax should apply to. Leave blank to apply the tax rate to the entire country.
Once you've entered the above information, click Create, and the tax will now be automatically applied to your customers baskets when they checkout if they are based in that country. Please note that we will ask your customers their billing address if you have a tax rate setup.