Tebex Store supports direct integration to your 7 Days To Die server by using one of our official plugins. We support the following modding platforms to integrate your webstore with your 7 Days To Die server:
You can download the plugins from the plugin section of the control panel.
Installing Oxide On Your 7 Days To Die Server
- Download the Oxide plugin from the plugins section of the Tebex Control Panel.
- Drag and drop the file into the oxide plugins directory (this is often different from the main plugins directory) folder in your server files.
- If your server is already running, Oxide should load the plugin automatically. If not, you can reload the plugin.
- Set the server secret in the TebexOxide.json file that is created after the plugin is loaded for the first time. You can find your secret key in the servers section of the control panel.
- Once you have set the secret key in the TebexOxide.json file, reload your server.
That's everything set up! A message will appear giving you confirmation of a successful installation.
Webhooks / RCON / MySQL Integration
7 Days To Die does not yet support Oxide commands such as tebex:secret and tebex:info.