You can integrate Tebex Store with your ARK: Survival Evolved server by using our official ArkServerAPI plugin. You can download the plugin from the plugins section of your control panel.
Installing The Plugin On Your ARK: SE Server
- Ensure that your server is running the ARK: Server API.
- Download the plugin from the plugins section of the Tebex Store control panel.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and copy the entire TebexArk directory into your ARK: Server API plugins directory (usually 'ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\').
- Restart your server to load the TebexArk plugin - you should see in your logs that the plugin is loaded.
- Type the following command in the console (Replace the secret key with your secret key found on the servers section of the control panel. Click edit on your server to find the secret key):
cheat tebex:secret (Your Secret Key)
Check your server log file to confirm the plugin has been set up correctly, or enter a chat window and type !donate in game - if a link to your webstore is displayed you have successfully setup the plugin!
Webhooks / RCON / MySQL Integration
How to setup Push Commands
Push Commands allows for instant command execution on your ARK: Survival Evolved server.
- After installing the latest plugin, restart your server to allow the plugin to add the additional config options to your config.json file
- Edit the config.json file and set enablePushCommands to true.
- Edit the config.json and set portPushCommands to an unused port number, 1234 for example. This port must be open in your firewall, and able to accept inbound TCP (HTTP) connections.
- Save the configuration file and restart start your game server. In your console you should see a line such as "Starting Tebex Push Command Server.... Starting server on 0.0.0.0:1234". If not, please contact the Tebex support team.
- Head to the Tebex Store control panel and click Edit on the server from the servers page.
- In the fields shown below, enter your game server's IP address and the port you provided in config.json.
- Click the Connect button, then press the Update button. If your server fails to connect please see the troubleshooting steps below.
If Tebex Store is unable to connect to your game server, please check the following.
- In config.json, enablePushCommands is set to true.
- In config.json, portPushCommands should be set to a free, open port.
- You have restarted your game server after editing the config.json file.
- There are no errors or warnings showing in the game server's console.
- The IP address and port that you have entered in the Tebex Store control panel is valid.
- You don't have any firewall rules blocking direct access to the server. If this is the case, please whitelist our outbound IP addresses, these can be found on the server edit page.