Tebex supports direct integration with Garry's Mod / Gmod by installing our official plugin onto your server.
You can download the Garry's Mod plugin by going to the plugins section of the control panel.
How To Install The Plugin On Your Garry's Mod Server
- Download the latest Tebex Gmod Plugin from the link above or by going into the plugins section of your Tebex Control Panel.
- The downloaded file is a zip file - extract this file to your computer. This will create a directory called 'tebexgmod' containing a number of other files and sub-directories.
- Copy the entire directory into the 'garrysmod/addons/' directory on your server (including the tebexgmod directory, the full path to the addon is garrysmod/addons/tebexgmod/).
- If your server is already running the plugin should load automatically.
- Enter the following command in your Garry's Mod server console (Replace the secret key with your secret key found on the servers section of the control panel. Click edit on your server to find the secret key):
tebex:secret <Your Secret Key>
That's everything setup! A message will appear giving you confirmation of a successful installation. To check if the plugin has been installed enter the tebex:info command and it will show you a list of the details related to your server and webstore.
Webhooks / RCON / MySQL Integration
By default the player 'buy' command is !donate - this can be changed by editing the generated config.txt file in the data/tebex directory. Also please note that due to the way timers work in GMod by default, the command checker will not start running after a server restart until a player has joined your server. If you want the command checker to start running immediately on server restart, you need to edit your server config to set