If you have suspicions about a player or you would like to simply prevent them from purchasing on your webstore you can create a ban entry to do just that.
How To Ban A Player
- Go to Players > Banned Players.
- Click Create Your First Ban.
- Enter the username of the player you would like to ban.
- Enter an optional IP address of the player you would like to ban.
- If you are using PayPal Express Checkout you can also prevent a PayPal email address from making further payments on your store.
- Enter a reason for this ban. This will only be shown to you and your team.
If a player has been banned by the Tebex Fraud protection and you would like to let them make a purchase on your webstore you can do so by adding them to your whitelist.
How To Whitelist A Player
- Go to Players > Whitelisted Players.
- Click Create Your First Chargeback Whitelist.
- Enter the username, IP Address or ID of the player you wish to whitelist on your webstore.
- Enter a note so you can remember why you whitelisted this player. This is only shown to you and your team.