Create A CashU Account
To get started with CashU you will need to create an account.
Once you have created your account you will need to perform the following:
- Go to Merchant Services in the CashU Control Panel.
- Then to go Service Setup.
- On this page you will see a 4 step setup process.
- Enter a Service Name and Merchant Display Name then click Next.
- In Payments Methods you need to choose which payment gateways you would like to offer to your customers and then click next.
- In the Integration settings, enter a random value above 10 characters in length in the Encryption Keyword field. Keep this safe and remember it for later.
- Enter the URL https://www.buycraft.net/ipn/cashu in the Return URL field and enter your webstore URL in the Sorry URL field.
- Click Next.
- On the next page you will need to select each of the countries/regions from which you accept payments.
- Once this is done you can click Finish.
Setup CashU On Your Tebex Store
- Go to Payments > Payment Gateways.
- Click Create Payment Gateway.
- Click the Create CashU Gateway button.
- Enter the following options to continue with the setup process:
- Merchant ID - Enter the Merchant Display Name in this field from previous steps.
- Encryption Key - Enter the random encryption keyword you entered in previous steps.
Once you have entered the above information, click create, CashU is now setup and ready to accept payments on your webstore.