Paysafecard is a great gateway which appeals to younger players - it also isn't possible to chargeback, which is great for you too!
Create A Paysafecard Account
If you have an existing Paysafecard account you are required to contact Paysafecard and alert them that you will be using Tebex. If you email them via email@example.com they will understand that you are using Tebex Store and will change your account accordingly (Buycraft is our old brand name, hence the buycraft email address!).
If you don't have a Paysafecard you first need to download and fill out a Merchant Information Form.
Ensure that you have the required documents for the MIF form as listed below:
For Sole Traders:
- Sole trader registration.
- Valid ID copy of owner including signature
- Proof of address of owner - Utility bill, insurance bill, or similar, not mobile phone bills.
- Proof of Bank account(s) - Must be registered in the trader's name, not older than 3 months, and must clearly display the account name, account number, the name of the bank and the statement date.
- Valid EU VAT number or filled our “Tax Exemption Form” (will be provided by paysafecard).
For Registered Companies:
- Copy of company registration
- Valid ID copy of director(s) including signature
- Proof of address of director(s) - Utility bill, insurance bill, or similar, not mobile phone bills
- Proof of bank account(s) - Must be registered in the company name, not older than 3 months, and must clearly display the account name, account number, the name of the bank and the statement date
- Shareholder document outlining all shareholder with more than 25,00% shares
- Proof of address of shareholder(s) with more than 25,00% shares
- Valid EU VAT number or filled our “Tax Exemption Form” (will be provided by paysafecard after receiving initial documents)
Sending The MIF to Paysafecard
Send the completed MIF and all necessary compliance documents to Paysafecard by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paysafecard will aim to provide an initial response within 1 working day, and aim to activate all approved merchants within 10 working days
- Once you receive a response from Paysafecard you need to counter-sign and send back the Paysafecard onboarding agreement.
- Once paysafecard have received your signed agreement and made any required checks they will provide your API key.
- Once you receive your API key from Paysafecard you can continue on to the following steps.
Setup Paysafecard On Your Tebex Store
- Go to Payments > Payment Gateways on the Tebex Control Panel.
- Click Create Payment Gateway.
- Click the Create Paysafecard button.
- Enter the following options:
- Paysafecard Environment - Select either testing or production, if you are wanting to support live payments you need to select production.
- Paysafecard API Key - Enter the API key Paysafecard gave you once you are verified on their gateway.
Once you have entered the above options, click create, and the Paysafecard gateway will now be live on your webstore and ready to accept payments. Awesome, eh?
If you are struggling to setup Paysafecard on your Tebex Store please reach out to one of our friendly support team who will be more than happy to help you.