At Tebex we strongly believe in providing a secure environment for our customers to enjoy. In response to this we enforce Two Factor Authentication (Or sometimes known as 2FA/TFA) on all accounts. We support two forms of 2FA on Tebex Accounts.
All accounts by default are setup with email based Two Factor Authentication. Sometimes when you login we'll send a 6 digit code to your email address. All you need to do is enter this code when asked and you'll be logged in automatically. If you don't receive your code within a few minutes please check your spam & junk inbox.
If you prefer to use Google Authenticator instead of email you can set this up on your account by doing the following:
- Go to Your Tebex Account in the navigation bar.
- Click Two Factor Authentication.
- Enter your password for security confirmation.
- Select Google Authenticator and then click Continue.
- Follow the instructions provided on the following page.
Lost Access To Your Device / Email?
If you've lost access to your email address or the mobile phone which Google Authenticator is installed on please get in touch with customer support and we will be more than happy to help.